Thursday, May 28, 2009

A comic for your (possible) enjoyment

I was bored the other day, so I made this comic. (You have to click on it to get a good view of it)

I am not sure how funny it is, but if it is, I might make more. Please give me your thoughts on either the Classic Space.com thread (Link on bottom of post) or on a comment here. Just as a bit of background info so you can decifer the comic if it is not apperant:

In every SciFi show/movie that I have watched, they all have different forms of going faster than light. My examples are: Star Trek has warpspeed, Star Wars has lightspeed, Stargate has hyperspace windows (This and SW are the closest), and Battlestar Galactica has FTL drives

I have not named this comment, but if I do make more, a name would be appreciated.

Link to Classic Space thread: http://www.classic-space.com/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?82475.last

No comments:

Post a Comment