Sunday, December 30, 2018

Minifig upgrade

Best thing to come out of the Brickhead theme was the sticker sheet from the Go Brick Me set, for the simple reason that there was a Blacktron 2 logo on the sheet.

My brother recently modified a torso (The female tennis player from one of the early Collectible Minfigs) and put the sticker from the GoBrickMe set onto it.
Can't even tell it's a sticker, eh?

After he did this, I had to get one of my own. And after fiddling around a bit, I found a great torso and pants to make an upgraded look for the Blacktron

The torso is a backwards First Order Snowtrooper, I believe
I of course, won't be converting my entire collection to look like this. After all, I do have over 90 of those torsos. I could just have all them lying around unused.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome custom blacktron how did u get them made I'd sooo want to do something similar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are quite easy to do yourself! The 41597 Go-Brick-Me set sticker sheet has the sticker you need, and the one torso is a Star Wars torso (First order Snowtrooper) backwards. The female torso has the same sticker, but the actual torso is a customized one from the Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Tennis player. I simply erased the top portion of the torso.

      Delete