Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Blacktron Thievery Part 1

At some point in the past, I decided to make a Blacktron 2 ship in the style of all the other LEGO Space themes. May have been a suggestion by my brother.

To start things off, I clearly had to start at the beginning, With good ol Classic Space, and the Galaxy Explorer specifically.
The Galaxy Scoundrel, formerly a Galaxy Explorer class ship of small renown, it now serves as a command vessel in the Blacktron Fleet.
I really feel like I captured the essence of the Galaxy Explorer in this MOC, and when aggie_92 built an LDD version of this ship in actual Classic Space colours, it looked right at home.
I could have sworn I posted this ship already, but didn't see it. At this point this ship is rather old now.

1 comment:

  1. I like that shape, of course only in Bt 1 colors :)
    BTW. The Basket is a nice idea

    ReplyDelete